Monday, April 07, 2008

Fearless by default: Day ninety seven ... A confluence of events.

Fearless by default: Day ninety seven ... A confluence of events.

It's funny how things are connected. First, the Mary mentioned in my friend's blog is a friend of mine and my friend, DbR's, and here she is, featured prominently in this blog I enjoy. Secondly, the guy mentioned in this blog, the Rob guy with a baby? Well, I had a date with him a year or so ago during which we went and had some ginger beers at The People's Pint after he picked me up from my house. After nailing down the fact that we know each other from when he came over to my house to record in my ex's studio way back in 2003 or something he then proceeded to tell me how wonderful and talented and supergreat my ex is and even though perhaps I might on some days be found on the very same debate team, I certainly don't need to hear such propaganda from my current date, right? So I had asked the guy, "Could we please talk about something else? I don't really want to tune into the FVP channel.." But he wouldn't stop! He kept bringing him up and how talented and personable and funny FVP is and when they first met and what they've done together musically and....

after the date he emailed me once more to tell me that I "really need to get over" my ex. How incredibly helpful he was!!

No comments: