Thursday, January 24, 2008

I have Grand Jury Duty tomorrow

I'm feeling a little bit trepidatious about my Grand Jury Duty tomorrow because I have only done the thing once and it was the first day and it was 2 weeks ago and now I need to go in there tomorrow morning and be the clerk and feel confident and not bored or distracted.

Actually, I feel better about the whole thing now simply because I typed out the above paragraph. I feel better but I am still a little bit on edge about it. I also kind of feel bored by the whole thing already. Strange.

In other news, I recieved my Lifetime Meatloaf Club Membership Card in my mailbox today from Hope + Olive. I hope I can live up to the expectations and lofty mission of the Meatloaf Club. I guess I'll have to start combing my hair or enjoying bread and ketchup sandwiches. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

dbr said...

All you need to remember as clerk of an American grand jury is that no matter what, if the person charged doesn't get indicted on all counts, you've made an error in your calculations.