Wednesday, August 13, 2008

blah blah blogger

No plans made with the kid ever go smoothly, I'm finding. He asked me to come to his gig on Saturday, I made plans to do so and now I'm told the gig is Friday. I make arrangements for him to come to the transperformance at Look Park. Now he's telling me he would rather spend the last week of summer with his girlfriend. I bought some tickets to the Radiohead show but in my effort to get good seats (not lawn seats) I bought two tickets which are not together. He seems grumpy about that. I guess he's not quite old enough to know, it's all about the music, not the person next to you. Well, I guess at many concerts it is about the person next to you, but Radiohead? Not this time. Sigh. Nothing seems right sometimes. Watch, my car will break down enroute.

No comments: