Thursday, January 03, 2008

considerably grumpy

My eyes really hurt, they are dry and tired from not sleeping more than 2 hours all last night and I'm cold here in my house and wicked grumpy that the plumber who was supposed to get here at 8 am isn't here yet and now I'm beginning to worry about getting to work late when I just want to go back to bed and forget about everything for twelve hours. waah.

But other than that kind of big swirl of dissatisfaction, everything is looking up. I'm seeing some guy who is telling people that he and I are hooking up and he was telling people this when I was thinking maybe it was a bad idea after all. He won me over though, and as long as I keep my heart out of it I can have a good time, I think (she mused, foolishly optimistic considering her past).

No comments: