Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rogue Brutal Bitter

Today is my last day at work before vacation. I almost don't want to leave Greenfield. There is a part of me that wants to stay home and work on my three zines, all at once. Just take a week and take my 3 ideas and stay at home from Friday Jan 15-Sunday Jan 24 and create all 3 zines at once. Every day at 5 oclock I would leave the house and go down to the Hope and Olive, drink 2 pints of Rogue Brutal Bitter Beer and then come back home to the Bricker and work for another 4-5 hours on the zines, drop to sleep at midnight and then start up again the next morning around 10-11 am.
That would be a perfect vacation.

I think I just realized why I didn't want to leave Greenfield. I'm afraid that I won't be able to find and drink my favorite beer of all time, The Rogue Brutal Bitter. I am seriously obsessed with the flavor of that beer and I don't want to waste my time, the calories or the dough on any other beer. I resent all establishments who do not offer that beer to me. I'm really on a kick.

I am excited to see Shirley, though. She's better than the Rogue. I will work on the zines, too, in my way, while we vacation. It'll be alright.

1 comment:

No Stand In Will Do said...

the keg at Hope and Olive which held Rogue Brutal Bitter ist kaputt and Rogue Juniper IPA has been put in its place. Time to leave Greenfield for a little bit.